cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Path Selection

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi everbody,

please i need some explanation, because my brain is to much short for it. It seems like it happens randomly.

One day i start NX and in all functions which work with curves is possible to choose Path Selection, but next day is everything oposit. And any way this function is set up to show in icon group of selection.(See attachment)

Why it is happen? I have license packet AS5050. Is there Path Selection as flowing and other users take it befor me or is it only some mistake? Is there a way to avoid this randomly switch off?

Thank you for answer

2 REPLIES

Re: Path Selection

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi @GrLoki,

Try selecting the Reset icon on the top right of the Extrude dialog (icon with the curly arrow).

Regards, Ben

Re: Path Selection

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Ben,

thank you for advice. I did reset on right top and set other menu setting through the tooth wheel in top left corner, but not successfully.

The important thing is, when Path Selection is not available, then is not available in all functions of whole NX and also after restart of session or by choose of another role. But after few days is again available. And this is repeating randomly still.

Regards, Gram