Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictorial view

Phenom
Phenom

Hi,

I don't have PMI license and I'd like avoid assembly cut, then it's possible to obtain pictoral view like the image attached ?

pictoral view.png

Thank you...

Using NX 11 / RuleDesigner PDM

4 REPLIES

Re: Pictorial view

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

Look into using Assembly Cut.  This should get you what you are needing for a 3D View.  But for processing down into a drawing I do not know how that would work.  You may need to add the hatch Manually.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

cubalibre00 wrote:

Hi,

I don't have PMI license and I'd like avoid assembly cut, then it's possible to obtain pictoral view like the image attached ?

pictoral view.png

You can use 'Break-Out Section View' command.

bo.PNG

Regards,
Ganesh

Phenom
Phenom

Ganesh_Kadole wrote:

cubalibre00 wrote:

Hi,

pictoral view.png

bo.PNG

Hi Ganesh,

I've tried to use break-out section, but I'm not able to create a sketch that cut correctly the iso view. Can you veicolate to the right direction ?

Thank you...

Using NX 11 / RuleDesigner PDM

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

cubalibre00 wrote:

Ganesh_Kadole wrote:

cubalibre00 wrote:

Hi,

pictoral view.png

bo.PNG

Hi Ganesh,

I've tried to use break-out section, but I'm not able to create a sketch that cut correctly the iso view. Can you veicolate to the right direction ?

Hi,

I have recorded the video for it.

Also have a look at the following video link. May be you can use 'Half Pictorial' command as shown in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxoZJBEZjWg

Regards,
Ganesh