Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REALIZE SHAPE : how to enable the deselect automatically option in transform cage

Experimenter
Experimenter

I have been trying different thing but all in vain

without that option life has become miserable I have to deselect and select again and I have to do that repeatedly.

Someon please help me out here

USING NX11.0.0.33

7 REPLIES

Re: REALIZE SHAPE : how to enable the deselect automatically option in transform cage

Phenom
Phenom

Ciao,

I don't have this license at home so I could be imprecise. Activate More options as I show you in the attached image.

It should appear the flag 'deselect automatically'.

I hope it is what you need.

Ciao

MORE.png

Re: REALIZE SHAPE : how to enable the deselect automatically option in transform cage

Experimenter
Experimenter

Namaste,

Thanks Cesar, I looked into that but that is already set to 'more'....
Anything else I can try?

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

On selection toolbar the command to turn it off and on is there. It is also then on the mini-selection toolbar and I am only showing it on the selection toolbar.

Picture1.png

Scott

Experimenter
Experimenter

Namaste,

You are a Life Saver. Thanks

Experimenter
Experimenter

Namaste,

@ScottFelber

the pic which you have sent, I can see that when you hover your mouse cursor over the command, it shows the little dialogue box where command and what it does is shown.

However in my case, I can only see the command only.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

If you hit (CTRL)+1 you get the menu to customize the layout, Do you have tooltips turned on?

Picture1.pngTooltips turned on

Scott

Experimenter
Experimenter
@ScottFelber
You truly are a siemens phenom

Thanks