Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seek help! About NX12.0 software

Creator
Creator
我已经有了一个曲面,现在我创建了两个表达式,例如:XC = 0,YC = 0。接下来,我使用基准下拉菜单下的基点命令在曲面上的点上创建一个点此时,我选择了表面,U方向参数和V方向参数,用它们来控制先前创建的两个表达式但是一般情况下应该是点位可以直接改变参数来控制表达式,但是现在我可以用这个点回滚编辑命令进行编辑操作,用来控制ü方向参数和V参数的方向数据是自动的更改为一个普通的数字,而不是相关的表达式,也不是通过修改参数表达式来修改点的位置并且会有很多,而不是我自己对用户我表达式中参数的定义。我可以使用NX8.5来完成此操作。我现在使用的版本是NX12.0,补丁更新为MP3。duoyvshuju.jpg
(view in My Videos)
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Seek help! About NX12.0 software

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi @WSS,

This may be as designed behaviour. You can use the 'Point Set' command for what you are trying to achieve.

One more thing with respect to the video you have posted. The classic toolbar interface is officially retired and I can see the same using NX12 in the video. If it's not provided/supported by Siemens then I would suggest discarding the settings related to it. @BenBroad, your comments please.

Creator
Creator

Thank you very much for solving this problem. As for the classic tools I really rely on him, including the students around too, from NX10 I try to adapt to the functional area, but after a period of time for me do not use the tools of higher efficiency, so we installed nx12.0.1 thick found abolished the classical tools that they return to the interface. Nx12.0.0.27, personal feeling function area is less used in commands such as Microsoft Office, feel better, NX modeling command too much, feeling the use of functional areas to find each other very laborious command bar switching function.

Creator
Creator
In fact, many of us hope that in the future version of NX, we can debug the classic toolbar interface through debugging mode. After all, this is a great benefit to those who are hard to adapt to the new interface. Of course, this is a very small thing for your programmers, but most of the students and designers are still using classic toolbars.

Creator
Creator

Siemens Esteemed Contributor Siemens Esteemed Contributor
Siemens Esteemed Contributor

Hi @WSS,

The behavior you have demonstrated in your video appears to have broken in NX11 and NX12.  Please contact your local GTAC office and have them open a new PR to report this problem to development.  As a workaround, you can edit the expressions of the Point Feature, once it has been created, and set the values to "xc" and "yc".

Regarding the Classic Toolbars - these have been retired and are no longer supported.  Going forward, students should be taught NX using the Ribbon Toolbars - you have already found that starting NX12.0.1 this will be enforced.

Regards, Ben