Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheet Out-Of Date

Experimenter
Experimenter

I'm having quite the odd error right now. My drafting sheet keeps stating that it's out-of date, even though all of my views are up to date within the Part Navigator. What would be causing this miscommunication?

- Bob M.
5 REPLIES

Re: Sheet Out-Of Date

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

Try updating each view individually.

Make sure the components are loaded.  Try fully loading.

-Dave
NX 11 | Teamcenter 11 | Windows 10

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

In addition to what @DaveK mentioned, try updating the parts list (if there is one on the sheet).

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I have the same problem. Although the only odd thing is that the sheet says it is out of date. Everything works normal. I just ignore the message.

There seems to be a difference between updating the sheet and updating individual views. If you forget to hide sketches they will immediately show in all views and after hiding you need to update every view to hide them. Updating the sheet doesn't work here. It did in the past, I guess untill NX8.5.

It would be nice if there is an update everything option. (there probably is, for more then 10 years, I just don't know where it is I am afraid)

W10 NX12.0.2.9

Siemens Genius Siemens Genius
Siemens Genius

If you see this type of situation, you can right click on the top level drawing node and then select UPDATE and all the views should get updated.

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

I vaguely remember someone having the same problem a while back. I think in their case it had something to do with a drafting sketch (the sketch was out of date or had lost a constraint or similar...).