Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Space navigator buttons macro

Master
Master

I just ahd an update to my computer, java based, and my navigator quite working. Reloaded a new driver and it worked again, except the macro or keyboard settings for the buttons doesn't work anymore. It did before this update. I use the f8 snap view all the time. I tried the keystroke setting and then the macro and neither worked. I tried other commands using keystrokes or macros and they don't work either. Anyone else having problems with this?

Shags72 Mfg. Eng.
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
NX 11.0.2.7 MP2 Teamcenter 11
Dell M7720 i7-6820HQ 16GB RAM,
NVIDIA Quadro P3000
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Space navigator buttons macro

Siemens Honored Contributor Siemens Honored Contributor
Siemens Honored Contributor

Hi @shags72,

You might want to see if you can find a solution in the 3Dconnexion users forum.  It looks like the 3DxWare saves your settings here:  C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\3Dconnexion\3DxWare\Cfg\  so you might be able to restore your previous configuration.

Note: AppData is a hidden folder, so you'll need to enable "Hidden Items" in your Windows Explorer settings.

Regards, Ben

Re: Space navigator buttons macro

Master
Master

When I reloaded the driver the macro was still in the button settings so I think the settings were still as they were in the previous driver. Not 100% sure but I will look on the 3Dconnexion users forum. Thank you!

Shags72 Mfg. Eng.
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
NX 11.0.2.7 MP2 Teamcenter 11
Dell M7720 i7-6820HQ 16GB RAM,
NVIDIA Quadro P3000