While opening assembly in NX 7.5 I've got this message. How can I fix this?
Some things I'd try
Do you know WHICH part / item is the problem?
1) Look in the syslog (Help -> NX log file) see if it reports which part ins the problem
2) Close everything. Set your load options to "Structure only" (no components/no interpart data). Open the assembly part. Then open sub-assemblies/components one-by-one. See which one(s) fail
If you do know which component is the issue:
Again, look in the syslog to see exactly what it is trying to open, then..
1) Does the item exist
2) Does the item revision exist
3) Does the proper type of NX dataset exist
4) Does the dataset have a UGPART named reference
There may be other issues as well (non-geometric parts, QAF file refernece issues, etc.)
Production: NX10.0.3.5 MP16/TC11.2I'd rather be e-steamed than e-diseaseled