Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Overlay in NX 12

Creator
Creator

Hi Guys,

I need huge favour from you ASAP!. I need to compare 2 drafting sheets in NX 12. One drawing is made using NX and other drafting sheet been made from a STEP filel. I  have opened it in nx and made the drafting sheet of the STEP file and after tried to overlay with the other which is prepared originally with NX, but an error occurs something like "Data not matched". Can one of you help me quickly. Thanks a lot

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Visual Overlay in NX 12

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi,

i got this message too. No idea what i shut with it to do.

Message is exactly: " no matching data is found for the active sheet ".

Befor i did many comparisms overlay without such error.

Gr

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

@BHANU_1 @GrLoki 

I don't have any problem doing so unless I'm missing something that will be different than yours. Would it be possible for both of you to provide parts?

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

@BHANU_1 , @GrLoki ,

Visual Overlay and Track Drawing Changes can be used when drawings are derived from same model part.

See this link mentions: Compare parts in the same part family

I got the alerts you're seeing when I tried to compare 2 different drawings.

Regards,
Samadhan

GTAC | NX Help: NX1102 | NX1202 | NX1847
Please mark post as an "Accepted Solution", if it answers your question/is more helpful!

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Many Thanks, that you deal with this.

We solved it trought two CGM, which we imported to two bright new drawings. After it Comper funktion. I guess the reason is in versions of NX. One drawing is propably saved still in NX11 and other one in NX12, but both are made in one derivating stream.

From my side is this issue solved. If i bump one more time in future on that i give a message.

Thanks Both

Gr