Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAVE references warning

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

occasionally we will get an informational warning message regarding wave links, that refers you to the Teamcenter Integration section of the customer defaults.  Looking into this more, trying to figure out if its set the way we desire, or not, and the pop-up tip isn't overly informative, and for that matter, I could be in the wrong section.

First, IS this what the warning is refereing to?

ScreenShot.JPG

and if so, am I interpereting this right...

Item Revision to Item, would tie the link between the particular Item Rev I am working on, to the Item (latest revision?).  VS. Specific Item Rev (dataset) to specific Item Rev (dataset)?

Thanks!

-Dave
NX 11 | Teamcenter 11 | Windows 10
3 REPLIES

Re: WAVE references warning

Gears Phenom

I think I'm on the right track, but missing an option referred to in the warning message, and help files.  I don't see the options for none, warn, etc.  Is this a bug or a misunderstanding on my part?  @BenBroad?

CustDefaults.JPGHelpFile.JPG

-Dave

Siemens Honored Contributor Siemens Honored Contributor
Siemens Honored Contributor

Hi @DaveK,

It looks like you have comprehended the documentation's explanation, except for the fact that the message option for inconsistent revisions is found in the Teamcenter Integration Preferences, not the Customer Defaults, when WAVE Relations is set to Dataset to Dataset.

Screenshot - 7_31_2018 , 2_11_54 PM.png

Regards, Ben

Gears Phenom

Of course they would have settings in two nearly identical places Smiley Happy

-Dave