Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch Paul Brown demo Catchbook Live from #PLMCONX

Community Admin Community Admin
Community Admin

ipad.pngThe agenda at PLM Connections says Wednesday morning's session is Integrated Innovation Portfolio from Siemens PLM Software. What it doesn't tell you is Paul Brown will demo Catchbook live...and we're streaming the session so you don't miss it!

What is Catchbook? Sketch with a purpose. 

How to watch:

• Go to twitter.com/SiemensPLM on Wednesday at 8:15 AM CST and click on the link. You may need to refresh your browser to see the link. 

OR

• Download the Periscope app (iOS devices only), follow SiemensPLM and watch for the live stream on Wednesday morning!

Test your system:

Search for the hashtag #Periscope on Twitter. Find a live stream happening (check the time stamp) and see if you can watch & hear the video. In some cases, you may need to upgrade Flash for the browser you are using. 

***The live stream is subject to change and cancellation.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
5 REPLIES

Re: Watch Paul Brown demo Catchbook Live from #PLMCONX

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Is there any way to view the demonstration online if you missed it?

Michael Pinto | Designer
NX11|Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit|HP Z-Book Studio G3 Workstation|Intel XEON E3-1505M|32GB Ram|Nvidia Quadro M1000m w/4GB

Community Admin

Hi Mike!

I have the video and will have it uploaded later tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm currently in the airport on my way home from #PLMCONX. :-)

Thanks!

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Thank you Susan. I'll keep an eye out for it.
Michael Pinto | Designer
NX11|Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit|HP Z-Book Studio G3 Workstation|Intel XEON E3-1505M|32GB Ram|Nvidia Quadro M1000m w/4GB

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

I've seen some video, but please, upload what Paul did as soon as possible!

Thanks!

Smiley Very Happy

Beppe G
Siemens PLM Italy

Community Admin

Here is the replay.