Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

color part problem

Pioneer
Pioneer

Please guys, I have big problem to a color set up, although in basic set up is turned on a grey color (as defaut) still I have some orange color as you may see on picture bellow. How can I solve it? Just to notice you that isn't a default setting, I get it after I fixed something what I can't remember and even how I did it.color problem.PNG

11 REPLIES

Re: color part problem

Pioneer
Pioneer

Any chance something is selected in the part history in the part navigator window?

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Do you think this is the result of having selected something and now it can't be deselected?  If that's the case (and hitting the Escape key on the keyboard doesn't work) try selecting: "File > Utilities > Part Cleanup" - check "Remove Extraneous Highlighting" and hit OK.

Regards, Ben

Legend
Legend
You are showing an assembly. You could either have the parts colored in each respective file, or you could have the components colored in the assembly, overriding each part color. You can select all the components in the assembly; Right-click; and select Edit Display. Then select the color.

Legend
Legend

Hi @IloveAudi86

If you means default color of solid body at creation time,

you can set it from [Preference > Object].

Chose Type (solid body) and specify color.

(Most of Preference setting is part specific. And default setting is come form Template part. )

Sunkap Ahn, Senior Support Engineer

logo

Hello,

If it is a assembly,disabling the 'Specific Component Color' will bring back the original Part Color.

Specific.PNG

Thanks and Regards,
Mathi Krishnan.

Siemens Phenom

Something else to consider:  Synchronize Subassembly Properties

(view in My Videos)

Regards, Ben

Siemens Phenom

@IloveAudi86 - did you get this resolved?

Regards, Ben

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hi Ben! I can`t work on computer on which I have problem. As soon I start to work on i would follow your instruction. And I will notice you.

thank you

Pioneer
Pioneer

No, I did that but not solve the problem. But thank you i think Ben's solution is OK. And sorry you wait on my answer so long.