I`m trying edit multiple centerlines, but cannot find solution.
- I created about 20 automatic centerlines for holes
- I edited length of one of them
- I would like to inherit this length to 10 centerlines.
- When I select more than one centerline, the EDIT is not in the context menu
- When I select one centerline, I can launch EDIT dialog box, but cannot select more than one centerline
- When I select more centerlines, I`m able select SETTINGS. But when I select INHERIT FROM SELECTED OBJECT, the length of the centerlines does not change (because, in Settings dialog is possible change only color and width)
Do you have some solution, how to change length of multiple centerlines, or do I have to log ER?
Solved! Go to Solution.
@cubalibre00 posted some journal code a while back that edits the length of all the centerlines. It may do what you want, or it may serve as a good starting point for your own customized journal.
Sorry for late response, but I`m been on holiday.
Thank you for answer. I expected, that this is for ER, but I need to consult with someone.
Thank you again