Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Solved! Go to solution

how to smooth orbit in nx 10 ? and, how to draw continuous lines when sketching ?

How to smooth orbit in NX 10 ? I have seen in most tutorials that users are smoothly orbiting their object in NX 10  whereas when I orbit it orbits intermittently with my cursor not in smooth motion.

How to draw continuous lines when sketching ? whenever I sketch my profile get ends on the second point whereas I have seen many users drawing continuously lines and arcs.

3 REPLIES
Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author OJAS
‎10-12-2016 12:35 AM

Re: how to smooth orbit in nx 10 ? and, how to draw continuous lines when sketching ?

Hi,

I am not sure if i got your question about "ORBIT" clearly but we do use 3D Space Mouse for our NX demos so you might be refering to that continous view manipulation.

As far as the continuous sketching is concerned i presume you are refering to "PROFILE" inside sketch which lets you draw entities with a continuos stroke.

Sorry if i have misunderstood your question.

Best Regards

Kapil

Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author OJAS
‎10-12-2016 12:35 AM

Re: how to smooth orbit in nx 10 ? and, how to draw continuous lines when sketching ?

What graphics card are you using?
Try turning off "Fixed Frame Rate" in your "Large Model" Visualization Performance Preferences.

Ben

you got me precisely....