Still I am facing problem in searching server in NX,

It is showing Server ID not found

Kindly help me whenever you are free

bhaveshdiyodara@gmail.com

Re: mechatronics concept designer guide

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hi Bhavesh,

have you tried installing the OPC Core Components as described in the other posts? 

For Example here:

http://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/NX-Design-Forum/NX-8-5-MCD-can-t-see-OPC-server/m-p/3...

and here:

http://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/NX-Design-Forum/opc-server-for-communication-between-...

Best regards

Viktor

Pioneer
Pioneer
Which core components
Highlighted

Pioneer
Pioneer

hi,

okay I will try

Pioneer
Pioneer
okay thanks

Pioneer
Pioneer
Hi

I have completed all confugration and not it is shoing server but I am facing new problem

KEP server is not communicatiing with PLCM

Pioneer
Pioneer
hi
How are you thanks for help
Now it is working can you send me more example so i can get help

Experimenter
Experimenter

@ViktorBraun wrote:

Hello and sorry that I didnt respond earlier,
I have been on holydays until today.

Nice work with your project and thank you very much for the video, I like it very much.

To your last question about gripping: There is a way to "grab" or fix objects from an object source, here is what you need:

-A "Fixed Joint" with a base but without an attachment (the base is your gripper).

-A Collisionsensor on/at the gripper wich will give you exactly the component from your objectsource that is in/at the gripper.

-A operation (Gripper_ON) in the Sequence-Editor that gives the fixed joint the attachment (see screenshot)

-A 2nd operation (Gripper_OFF) that removes the attachment from the fixed joint (at best with the signal gripper_ON == false as condition)

-Optional but very useful:  A signal to control the gripping / fixed joint operation  (for external control eg Plcsim, gripper_ON)

Very Important are the Operations for the fixed joint, they take the object that is in the Colission Sensor, therefore you use "object from Trigger" as the attachment for the fixed joint in the operation.

2015-01-02_14-37-15.png

I have added a sample Part file (NX Version 9.0.3.4) and a video for that.

This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.
(view in My Videos)

Cheers and Happy New Year!

Viktor

Hello Viktor,

thank you very much for your advice. I did exactly as you described, but unfortunately, it is not working. I have object source working properly, colision sensor working properly, fixed joint without attachment and I got the operation set up exactly as you did. When I am debugging the simulation, I have everything in inspector and basicaly everything is working fine, except for fixed joint. The attachment parameter is constantly "(null)".

Any idea why? I ran out of mine :/ 

UP: I just found out, that it is working, but only in following order: The two objects have to be in collision already, then the signal gripper_ON causes the desired result. Any idea why it is like that?

Pioneer
Pioneer

Which server you are using?