Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: mechatronics concept designer guide

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Thats great!
I am glad that it works now.
Maybe you can make a short video of your finished running model, that would be awesome.

Thank you for sharing and nice work by the way.

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Sorry! I'm lost again. I've set up the etire station but now I have the same problem. There is something wrong into the chain MCD OPC NettoPLCSIM and PLCSIM itself. The collision sensors... they do not write their values into PLCSIM input or at least I continue to see them blinking. The OUTPUT works just fine. The PLC program write the output and i they are read inside MCD. I'll start over again... I'm so frustrated... Yes if I succeded I'll make a video...

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

OK the problem seems to be TIA Portal maybe it doesn't work with Kepserver Driver. Back to the old Step7 and everithing works just fine. The Cycle now is complete and tomorrow will be completed with Object Souce and Sink

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi! Almost done. One question more. Has anyone an idea on how to simulate this pick? I've tried with fixed joint link (activating and deactivating it with different rigid body) but this tipe of joint doesn't work on source body. Tried than with collision body but isn't there a shape that is suitable with the picking hole.

01.JPG

02.jpg

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Here you can find a short video of the entire job...

http://youtu.be/SxF1HMM9yiw

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hello and sorry that I didnt respond earlier,
I have been on holydays until today.

Nice work with your project and thank you very much for the video, I like it very much.

To your last question about gripping: There is a way to "grab" or fix objects from an object source, here is what you need:

-A "Fixed Joint" with a base but without an attachment (the base is your gripper).

-A Collisionsensor on/at the gripper wich will give you exactly the component from your objectsource that is in/at the gripper.

-A operation (Gripper_ON) in the Sequence-Editor that gives the fixed joint the attachment (see screenshot)

-A 2nd operation (Gripper_OFF) that removes the attachment from the fixed joint (at best with the signal gripper_ON == false as condition)

-Optional but very useful:  A signal to control the gripping / fixed joint operation  (for external control eg Plcsim, gripper_ON)

Very Important are the Operations for the fixed joint, they take the object that is in the Colission Sensor, therefore you use "object from Trigger" as the attachment for the fixed joint in the operation.

2015-01-02_14-37-15.png

I have added a sample Part file (NX Version 9.0.3.4) and a video for that.

This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.
(view in My Videos)

Cheers and Happy New Year!

Viktor

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi! Thanks Viktor your help was invaluable. Got this final hint and now the simulation is exactly as I intended. Bye...

Pioneer
Pioneer

please send your program

Pioneer
Pioneer

hi

can you help me for mcd?

Pioneer
Pioneer