Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nx11 pmi section

Solution Partner Genius Solution Partner Genius
Solution Partner Genius

Hi, the PMI command "Section View" is changed in NX11 and does not have the option for sketching the section line anymore. It seems like it is only possible to make section with one/two planes or box option.

How can I make a stepped section like in NX10?  I attach some images for more details, thank you

nx10 pmi sect.png

5 REPLIES

Re: nx11 pmi section

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi,

Yes i also could not find the sketch option inPMI anymore however it seems you can still access the leagcy PMI SECTION command https://docs.plm.automation.siemens.com/tdoc/nx/11/nx_help/#uid:xid1128417:index_pmi:xid463892:id964...Smiley TongueSmiley Tongue  .

Regards

Kapil

Solution Partner Genius

thank you!

Solution Partner Genius

unfortunately it seems it has been definitely removed in NX11.01.11: I look for it with command finder and can't find it

section.jpg

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Laurus wrote:

unfortunately it seems it has been definitely removed in NX11.01.11: I look for it with command finder and can't find it

section.jpg

Hi @Laurus,

Refer the following link from GTAC, you will be able locate and use the 'Section View(Legacy)' command.

Ability to create stepped section in NX 11.0 PMI Section View is not available.

Regards,
Ganesh

Solution Partner Genius

Thank you very much Ganesh,

I had bypassed the problem by loading my NX10 role...No way to prevent us from using it Smiley Wink