Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wave geometry linker

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi all,

can any one please provide the procedure for creating the wave geometry linker.

i have done assembly for some parts, i need to do some machining operations on that assembly. how can i do this??

i tried using wave geometry linker, seperate linked bodies are creating for each part. I need to do the machining on the assembly.

can you guys please give a suggestion on this.

Sreenath

6 REPLIES

Re: wave geometry linker

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi,

I hope you wish to do m/c ing on individual parts (if not then can you please provide an im age of the same)

You can use Wave linking or Promote (for example for creating seperate machining part for a Casting component).

One more thing (i may be wrong though and if yes then please ignore) ... you can use NX CAM to do machining on different components in an assembly at the same time (you can select multiple bodies in a single go which can be sometimes seen in die machining) without taking wave links of the same.

Best Regards

Kapil

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi,

I want to do machining on assembly, and the assembly is having some fabricated parts. how can i do the machining on the assembly. please help me ...

how can i do it using wave linking...

Best Regards,

Sreenath

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom
Create the linked bodies on the assembly level ie create a new component add there all the bodies and unite them to 1 body

Ruud van den Brand
Pre-sales NX CAD
cards PLM Solutions

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello,

Refer the attachement, i hope it would be fullfill your requirements.

Regards,

Ponraj

Experimenter
Experimenter

Thank you Kandasamy.

In wave geometry linker how these options "separate feature for each body" or "one feature for all bodies" will work.

Regards,

sreenath

Pioneer
Pioneer

Try this video, which explains the procedure for Wave Geometry Linker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LH8w0czKdQ&t=595s

Wave Geometry Linker.jpg