Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NX 12.0.2 Sketch Task Enhancements

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

With the release of NX 12.0.2 Siemens PLM Software have made enhancements to the Sketch Task Environment to enable easier viewing of the active sketch geometry and sketch plane.  These enhancements remove the clutter of background geometry.  The new sketch features are available whether sketching is a single part or working within the context of an assembly.

New enhancements include:

• Sketch Emphasis (NX 12.0.1) – emphasizes sketch plane by dimming the work part geometry and background assembly components
  • Section – sections the model to the sketch plane to remove foreground objects
  • Slice – displays only the sketch plane
  • Auto Reverse Section Direction – section is maintained during rotation; dimensions and constraints redisplay based on viewing angle.

sketch.png

Right Mouse Button (as shown above) while in the Sketch Task gives immediate access to new functionality. 

The video below shows the use of this new fuctionality.

(view in My Videos)

Comments
Solution Partner Experimenter Solution Partner Experimenter
Solution Partner Experimenter

Where is the video?

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi @OveS,

I can see/play the video using chrome browser.

Solution Partner Experimenter Solution Partner Experimenter
Solution Partner Experimenter

Thanks @GaneshKadole, but I cannot. Neither using Crome or IE. I can see videos in other posts but not in this. Only a hyperlink say "view in My Videos" and if I click on the I still doesn't see anything.

Will try later on another computer not using VPN.

Contributors