Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Managing Torque Requirements

Siemens Experimenter Siemens Experimenter
Siemens Experimenter

Experts,

I'm looking to understand Siemens recommended 'Best Practices' for managing torque information. As we encourage our customers to move to Model Based annotation of CAD geometry and addopt PMI usage, I've been asked specifically on more than one occasion, the best method for identifying Torque Requirements. To the best of my knowledge we do not currently have a specific PMI option for defining this other than simple annotations.. 

Highlighted

Managing Torque Requirements

Siemens Experimenter Siemens Experimenter
Siemens Experimenter

Experts,

I'm looking to understand Siemens recommended 'Best Practices' for managing torque information. As we encourage our customers to move to Model Based annotation of CAD geometry and addopt PMI usage, I've been asked specifically on more than one occasion, the best method for identifying Torque Requirements. To the best of my knowledge we do not currently have a specific PMI option for defining this other than simple annotations.. 

NX PMI MBD
NX PMI MBD

This group is dedicated to the topics of PMI (product and manufacturing information) and MBD (model-based definition) in NX.

If you have a question, please post it in the NX Design Forum.

We also recommend you be a PLM World member, as this group supplements an annual roundtable at PLM Connection.

Members (232)