Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Model Based Definition Process Roundtable Part I at PLM Connection 2016

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello everyone, 

PLM Connection 2016 is fast approaching for the Americas, and today is your last day to get the early registration discount! If you plan to attend this year, I highly recommend you check out the Model Based Definition Process Roundtable. Part I will be presented by Matt Johnston, Engineering Manager for Orbital ATK. The roundtable offers an open discussion on the benefits and challenges of deploying MBD in a company, so highly relevant for all of us in this group Smiley Very Happy

The roundtable is scheduled to take place on May 17 from 1:15 to 2:15 p.m. EST during Siemens PLM Connection in Orlando, Florida. You can get more info from the PLM World site.  

This is a great chance to meet and talk in person and have some fun as well. I hope you will attend! 

-Amy 

1 REPLY

Re: Model Based Definition Process Roundtable Part I at PLM Connection 2016

Visionary
Visionary

I really regret that I am not be able to attend this "Roundtable".
It seems to be very interesting.

Highlighted

Model Based Definition Process Roundtable Part I at PLM Connection 2016

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello everyone, 

PLM Connection 2016 is fast approaching for the Americas, and today is your last day to get the early registration discount! If you plan to attend this year, I highly recommend you check out the Model Based Definition Process Roundtable. Part I will be presented by Matt Johnston, Engineering Manager for Orbital ATK. The roundtable offers an open discussion on the benefits and challenges of deploying MBD in a company, so highly relevant for all of us in this group Smiley Very Happy

The roundtable is scheduled to take place on May 17 from 1:15 to 2:15 p.m. EST during Siemens PLM Connection in Orlando, Florida. You can get more info from the PLM World site.  

This is a great chance to meet and talk in person and have some fun as well. I hope you will attend! 

-Amy