Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

PMI- Commands in NX-8.5

Creator
Creator

I am working on NX-8.5 integrated with TCE, started using PMI for initial implementation when I turned on PMI getting only few commands in PMI. I am unable to find Dimensions, section views, etc.. let me which setting to make to get all PMI commands.

8 REPLIES

Re: PMI- Commands in NX-8.5

Visionary
Visionary

I guess your license bundle doesn't have the full version of PMI.
Check with your "IT" person, or contact Siemens to find out if it is included in your license features.

I hope it helps.

Experimenter
Experimenter
Is it due to your role? Try changing it to advanced

Solution Partner Valued Contributor Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Solution Partner Valued Contributor

PMISubApp.png

Creator
Creator

I checked all setting still not getting commands, look like license issue let me check with IT

Visionary
Visionary

It look in the bundle you have choosen miss the PMI license (as allready written above)PMI-license.png It should have geometric_tol - otherwise you cannot run full PMI menus.

if you only run a MACH1 license - then you dont have PMIs.

Or if you have bought seperate PMI licenses like this:

# UG10410             2 NX Product & Mfg Inf      2 geometric_tol

those who use these licenses have to remember to unselect PMI in NX, otherwise they will grab it again next time he starts NX.

Creator
Creator

Thank you all selcted correct bundle..now getting all commands

Creator
Creator
Hello Henry, I have selected license bundle as you shown I was working full PMI commands for few months. However now I am not getting full PMI commands even after selecting license bundle (containing geometric_tol)

Visionary
Visionary
maybe you could use the lmutil lmstat utility to see who has take it. write in a command prompt: (path to utility)\UGFLEXLM\lmutil lmstat -c (path to licensefile)\UGFLEXLM\licensefilename.lic -f geometric_tol
Highlighted

PMI- Commands in NX-8.5

Creator
Creator

I am working on NX-8.5 integrated with TCE, started using PMI for initial implementation when I turned on PMI getting only few commands in PMI. I am unable to find Dimensions, section views, etc.. let me which setting to make to get all PMI commands.

NX PMI MBD
NX PMI MBD

This group is dedicated to the topics of PMI (product and manufacturing information) and MBD (model-based definition) in NX.

If you have a question, please post it in the NX Design Forum.

We also recommend you be a PLM World member, as this group supplements an annual roundtable at PLM Connection.

Members (229)