Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
PMI- Commands in NX-8.5

I am working on NX-8.5 integrated with TCE, started using PMI for initial implementation when I turned on PMI getting only few commands in PMI. I am unable to find Dimensions, section views, etc.. let me which setting to make to get all PMI commands.

Re: PMI- Commands in NX-8.5

I guess your license bundle doesn't have the full version of PMI.
Check with your "IT" person, or contact Siemens to find out if it is included in your license features.

I hope it helps.

Is it due to your role? Try changing it to advanced

I checked all setting still not getting commands, look like license issue let me check with IT

[ Edited ]

It look in the bundle you have choosen miss the PMI license (as allready written above) It should have geometric_tol - otherwise you cannot run full PMI menus.

if you only run a MACH1 license - then you dont have PMIs.

Or if you have bought seperate PMI licenses like this:

# UG10410             2 NX Product & Mfg Inf      2 geometric_tol

those who use these licenses have to remember to unselect PMI in NX, otherwise they will grab it again next time he starts NX.

Thank you all selcted correct bundle..now getting all commands

Hello Henry, I have selected license bundle as you shown I was working full PMI commands for few months. However now I am not getting full PMI commands even after selecting license bundle (containing geometric_tol)
maybe you could use the lmutil lmstat utility to see who has take it. write in a command prompt: (path to utility)\UGFLEXLM\lmutil lmstat -c (path to licensefile)\UGFLEXLM\licensefilename.lic -f geometric_tol