Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
See you in Indianapolis?

I just registered for this year’s PLM Connections event in Indianapolis. The event is 3 days beginnig May 9th. The agenda can be found on the PLM World site. At this year’s event I’ll be presenting on the topic of NX PMI and Model Based Definition as well as co-hosting a Model Based Definition Roundtable. For those of you that have not previously attended a PLM Connections event, I would encourage you to consider attending this year. Personally I really enjoy this event because not only does it allow me to share the latest innovation and get feedback, but it also gives me an opportunity to listen to the kinds of things you’re doing with NX. I like to hear about the things that making you productive and provide a good overall experience and I am also open to your thoughts on areas you think might offer additional value to you and your company. Hope to see you in Indianapolis!

Regards,

Dave

Re: See you in Indianapolis?
[ Edited ]
Looking forward to see you all. I believe the conference starts monday - may 8th. :-) - for the Teamcenter, NX CAM and Tecnomatix stuff.