Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Usernames Not Displaying Properly

Hi everyone, 

It has just been brought to my attention that usernames are not displaying correctly for posts and replies on certain topics.

This glitch seems to be isolated to the Group disucssion style only. I have notified the head admin, and she will look into it further.

Will update you when we have a fix, but be aware that we are working to correct the issue. 

Thanks!

Amy 

Re: Usernames Not Displaying Properly

Update: This is now corrected. You should see everyone's usernames displayed correctly in replies. 

Thanks!

Amy

There is no Kudos button at the bottom left of any post. Also the logo that shows creator,experimenter etc. is not visible for any user of this group.

Testing - NX10 | Active Workspace 3.2 | Teamcenter 11.2

Thank you for letting me know. I'll report the issue and follow up when it's fixed. 

-Amy

[ Edited ]

Hi Amy,

Sorry to trouble you again, still there is no Kudos icon and rank of the user is not visible in this particular group.

On home page of NX PMI MBD, user rank can be seen. 

pmi.PNG

But if you open a post, user rank and kudos icon is not visible/available.

pmi1.PNG

Testing - NX10 | Active Workspace 3.2 | Teamcenter 11.2
[ Edited ]

Hi Ganesh, 

It's no trouble Smiley Happy I apologize for the delay in getting this fixed. The admin is aware of the issue and working with our community support to resolve it. I will check on the status of this again. 

Thanks,

Amy

Update: The community support is still looking into the problem, and we are waiting on them for the solution.