cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Welcome to the NX PMI & MBD Group

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

This group provides you with a dedicated space to discuss PMI (product and manufacturing information) and MBD (model-based definition) within NX. If you have a question about using NX, please post it in the NX Design Forum.

The group meets annually at the PLM Connection Americas User Conference, so we recommend you register as a PLM World member to take advantage of those in-person meetings with us! 

Before you get started, please take a look at our Community Rules of Participation and NX Design Community Guidelines if you have not already done so.

I will be moderating this group with help from Dave Wingrave @D_Wingrave. If you need help with anything community-related or specific to this group, you can direct message me @AmyReyes, and I will be happy to assist you!  

Please don't forget to subscribe to this group so you can be notified of new posts and replies. 

Thanks for participating!

Highlighted

Welcome to the NX PMI & MBD Group

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

This group provides you with a dedicated space to discuss PMI (product and manufacturing information) and MBD (model-based definition) within NX. If you have a question about using NX, please post it in the NX Design Forum.

The group meets annually at the PLM Connection Americas User Conference, so we recommend you register as a PLM World member to take advantage of those in-person meetings with us! 

Before you get started, please take a look at our Community Rules of Participation and NX Design Community Guidelines if you have not already done so.

I will be moderating this group with help from Dave Wingrave @D_Wingrave. If you need help with anything community-related or specific to this group, you can direct message me @AmyReyes, and I will be happy to assist you!  

Please don't forget to subscribe to this group so you can be notified of new posts and replies. 

Thanks for participating!