cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add or Remove Buttons on Custom Group or Gallery

Creator
Creator

How do you enable the Add or Remove Button option for any custom Group, Gallery, Drop Down Menu that is created?

4 REPLIES

Re: Add or Remove Buttons on Custom Group or Gallery

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Which of your three duplicate posts do you like to have an answer for?

Would be better to use the edit action available in the menu accessible by the three dots (...) in the  top-right-hand corner of the post Smiley Wink

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX11.0 EAP, NX12.0 EAP

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community

Creator
Creator

While I appreciate the coaching on editing a message, (which I didn't previously know about either) I would much rather recieve an answer to the question...

When I created this post, I didn't even realize I was creating duplicates.  Once I did, I couldn't figure out how to delete the unintended duplicates.  For that matter, I know there were 3 orginally, but now I can only find 2.  Don't understand what happened to the 3rd message...

Are there some help documents which explain the functionalities for this Forum to Edit, Delete, etc. Messages?

Thank you,

Tom Meeks

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Sorry, so we are transferring the discussion to the most complete post at Add or Remove Buttons on Custom Group or Gallery

Could a moderator lock this thread, so to have discussion taking place at only one spot Smiley Wink

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX11.0 EAP, NX12.0 EAP

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community

I saw the duplicates, and probably removed the one with no replies or pictures. As @Stefan_Pendl suggests, let's have just the one thread that looks most complete. No more replies here.

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens