Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Always Busy indicator is displaying in top of NX Model/UI, when opening WPF .Net Application.

Experimenter
Experimenter

I have successfully launched WPF application in NX Model using Custom Button, But when mouse leaves(moves)  outside of CustomWPF application boundary(Geaometry),  busy indicator is displaying. Is there any way to avoid this?.. I think NX model is doing some busy task in background/hang, that may be the reason showing busy indicator(round one ).

Note:

a) I have used "Show()" instead of "ShowDialog".

b) Removed “StartupUri” from App.xaml.

c) MainWindow instantiated from in "OnStartUp()"

d) I have created  application as ".exe" then renamed to ".dll "and start from NX using custom button.

Please check attachement "Snap_WPF.png"  for code snap.

2 REPLIES

Re: Always Busy indicator is displaying in top of NX Model/UI, when opening WPF .Net Application.

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Rebuild you application as DLL and we can check if that works better.

An EXE is not a DLL and vice versa, some things are still too different to just rename the files.

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX12.0

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community

Re: Always Busy indicator is displaying in top of NX Model/UI, when opening WPF .Net Application.

Experimenter
Experimenter

Changed exe to dll as you commented + changed below way the window get initialized. so issue has been resolved.

public static void Main()

{          

App app = new App();  

window= new MainWindow();

window.Show();

}

Thanks Stefan.