I'm trying to find out outline curves with several intersected curves(~100 curves)
My method sequence is below.
1. Make intersection points with all curves
2. Divide each curves with intersection points
3. Select first curve as reference start curve.
4. Make vector (Reference vector) at the end of reference start curve.
5. find out the curves (Distnace 'zero' with the end of reference start curves)
6. Make each vectors at found curves.
7. Compare vector angle
8. select curve which meets angle between reference vector and each vectors
If intersected curves is low, it is good, but curves is high, NX is down.
So. Could you please share the method or approch way to me?
If your code works with a small number of curves, then the logic must be basically correct.
Not sure what you mean by "NX is down". Does NX freeze, crash, or what? Is any error message displayed, or is there a useful message in the syslog?
You could be encountering a loop in the curves.
I would output to the listing device some sort of status message with curve index.
Production: NX10.0.3.5 MP16/TC11.2
I'd rather be e-steamed than e-diseaseled