cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a UI with QT in NXOpen project

Creator
Creator

Hello All,

I am trying to create a QT ui in NXOpen project. I have created a separate QT project and built it. It worked successfully. Now i have copied the .h and .cpp files of QT project to my NXOpen project. Changed the project settings and made it point to correct header files location. I have built my NXOpen project and it is  built successfully. But when i run it, it gives Failed to Load Image Error. Please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Raghav
3 REPLIES

Re: Create a UI with QT in NXOpen project

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Assuming (from your statement) the code linked correctly...

Are the QT library files (.DLLs or whatever) "findable" when running your app thru NX?

I'm guessing the ENV variable PATH need to have something added, or the QT .DLLs need to be copied somewhere.

Is there anything in the syslog (File -> Help -> Log File) that would give more info (which files it can't find, or whatever)?

Ken Akerboom Sr CAx Systems Engr, Moog, Inc.
Production: NX10.0.3.5 MP5 + patch/TC11.2
I'd rather be e-steemed than e-diseaseled

Creator
Creator

Thanks for your qucik reply Ken. My application name is QT_3. The logfile just says 

The reason D:\Users\QT\QT_3\x64\Debug\QT_3.dll failed to load was:

Cannot load image D:\Users\QT\QT_3\x64\Debug\QT_3.dll
The specified module could not be found.

This is all the error information log file has. I am not able to make out which file is missing.

Raghav

Creator
Creator

Hi Ken,

Now i have run the dependency walker and found 2 DLL were missing. MSVCP110.DLL and MSVCR110.DLL

I have added those 2 variables to my path. Now i get a different error. The log file says 

Specified Procedure can not be found.

Is ther any compatabile version of QT for NX10. Will that cause any problem ? I am using QT 5.2.1

Raghav