Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Solved! Go to solution

Customizing NX 9 on Windows

Rob Cohon put out some utilites for customizing NX on Windows. I found the NX9 thread in the GTAC archive, but it appears that no attachments survived the transition to the new community site. Where can I get a copy of the NX9 customization files?

6 REPLIES

Re: Customizing NX 9 on Windows

There was an issue when we migrated the users and content.  The attachments from bbs did not properly migrate. @SusanCinadr  of Siemens PLM has a plan to fix this. She will  notify the Community when we can expect this to be fixed.  

See link below to announcement on the community

http://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/Community-Suggestions/No-attachments-in-GTAC-Customer...

Jerry

- - - -
Jerry Sarfati
Siemens PLM Software
Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author cowski1
‎08-26-2015 04:32 AM

Here is the latest one I have.

Rob Newcomb, CAD/CNC/Simulation manager
Elmhirst Industries, Specializing in Prototype sheet metal stampings and assemblies

Production: NX 11.0.2.7 / Autoform r7 /WorkNC 2017 r2
Testing:NX12 EAP
PC: Rave Cadbeast: Intel(R) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.GHz /32gb ram /NVIDIA Quadro K2200 on Win10 Pro

Thanks R_Newcomb!

Has Rob Cohon left Siemens?  I have an issue that could be related to his bat file and NX9.  The delete face command won't work correctly on cutouts, just exterior surfaces.  Anyone else having this issue running the custom bat file?

Yes - Rob retired a little while ago:

http://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/Off-Topic-Board/Retiring/m-p/260704#U260704

I seem to recall someone (Gerrit???) had "volunteered" to maintain this, but I'm getting old and "senior moments" are happening far too often now :-)

Ken Akerboom Sr CAx Systems Engr, Moog, Inc.
Production: NX10.0.3.5 MP5 + patch/TC11.2
I'd rather be e-steemed than e-diseaseled

Thanks I send him a message.