Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Solved! Go to solution

Export flat patterns to dxf from top assembly for all SM components and drawings to pdf

[ Edited ]

Hello!

Since I don't know how to write a single line of a macro, I am posting this question here on the NX forum and hope that someone can help me with this.

I have one fairly simple assembly. It consists of two sub-assemblies with 6 different components (two in one sub-assm and four in the second one).
Four of those components are sheet metal parts, other two are not.
One of non-sheetmetal components is hidden.
All four sheet metal parts have already defined flat pattern.
For all components and for top assembly, I have also created drawings.

Now, what I would like to do is the following. With one click (executing some macro), I would like to:
1. export all flat patterns to dxf (Export Flat Pattern command, type=DXF). Flat patterns already exists in every sheet metal component. So there is no need to create them, just have to export them.
2. create a pdf files from all drawing files, that are already created and are visible in top-assm. One component is hidden, so I don't want to create a pdf for this component.

Again, I would really appreciate, if someone can help me with this problem.

And one more info. All the files, that I have attached, are created in NX10.0.2.

Best Regards.

5 REPLIES
Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author SvenBom
‎11-19-2015 03:16 AM

Re: Export flat patterns to dxf from top assembly for all SM components and drawings to pdf

[ Edited ]

Re: Export flat patterns to dxf from top assembly for all SM components and drawings to pdf

Hello cowski.

Fantastic! This is exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks a lot for such a quick help. I really appreciate.

Regards.

Hi

Is it possible to get this macro

BR

I updated the link in my previous post, it should work now (dropbox changed some settings and had automatically made the file private).

Hi

Thank you very much. It works really great Smiley Happy