Suppose there are two exactly same solid bodies present in NX modeling. Those are having numbers of different sized faces.Is there any possibility to search get those similar faces of different solid bodies?
Attachment is an image of what I want.
There are a few ways you could do it. But the foolproof way will be to
- calculate the centroid of both bodies
- use this to find the distance between the bodies
- cycle through faces in second body
- use 'askfacedata' and compare face topology and normal direction with faces in first body
- if they match, extract the face and translate it to first body position
- Use 'UF_MODL_compare' to get the final result.