cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launch NX full product with command lines "-NX" (CMD)

Creator
Creator

-nxfull prroduct.JPG

Hello,
I am trying to launch NX10 full product since a .cmd file but for any reason is causing me a warning msg " ´-nx is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file".
Someone know how can I avoid this warning? Looks like the variable PKG_CMD_LINE_OPTION1= -NX is not recognized as a varible is trying to search the path and obviously doesn't exist. Any idea will be really apreciated.
Thank you in advance!
Rigo

2 REPLIES

Re: Launch NX full product with command lines "-NX" (CMD)

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Re: Launch NX full product with command lines "-NX" (CMD)

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

I think the space is needed in setting PKG_CMD_LINE_OPTION because no space is present between the %PKG_VENDOR_EXECUTABLE% and %PKG_CMD_LINE_OPTION% when defining APP_EXECUTABLE. If the spaces is removed from the PKG_CMD_LINE_OPTION definition, it needs to be added to the APP_EXECUTABLE definition.

I don't think we were given enough information. The original post only shows the top portion of the script where the environment variables are defined. The portion that actually tries to use the variables to launch NX is omitted so we don't know how these variables are actually being called.

I regenerated as much of the script as possible based on what I can see. The following works for me and successfully launches NX:

set PKG_PATH=%UGII_BASE_DIR%
set PKG_VENDOR_EXECUTABLE=\ugii\ugraf.exe
set PKG_CMD_LINE_OPTION= -NX

set APP_EXECUTABLE=%PKG_PATH%%PKG_VENDOR_EXECUTABLE%%PKG_CMD_LINE_OPTION%

set APP_EXECUTABLE_LAUNCH=%APP_EXECUTABLE%

%APP_EXECUTABLE%