I just thought of something. The most extensive startup script is managed by Gerrit Koelewijn. He makes a template for each new NX-version.
Hi @evolve ,
we don't use startup script.
Yes, that's what you told me. But you asked an example of startup scripts. so this is a very good example of an extensive script.
Evolve Consulting bvba
Freelance NX & Teamcenter consultant
If you don't run a startup script, then you only have a few choices:
1) Use tool like SCCM (Software Center) to push out & run a script on all systems with NX installed
2) Write something (.BAT or whatever) and have users run it manually
3) Modify an existing journal/API program the ALL users run (e.g. title block block fillout, or ??? ) to do the work for you. Once you have the data you need, remove that bit of code. (if different users run different journals/API programs, you may need to modify ALL of them to get complete coverage...)
4) Write a Menuscript & modify all users PCs (add a /PRE action to something like File -> Open to log the data)
5) probably some other ways using API / Journal code.
To me, option 1 is the best, the others are pretty much hacks. (4) could probably be done with just the ENV file & some changes to the "shared" configuration files (assuming you have shared config files)
Production: NX10.0.3.5 MP16/TC11.2
I'd rather be e-steamed than e-diseaseled