Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NX Open c#: how can i get from my solution (simulation) the maximum value?

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello,

I have a model with a certain load and constraint. I clicked on solve and i got the solution. Now i want automatically the maximum stress value? Ok, i can search manually for it (identify results) or i can look at the colorbar. But how can i write it somewhere like a notepad.

2 REPLIES

Re: NX Open c#: how can i get from my solution (simulation) the maximum value?

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

You don't necessarily need a custom NX Open application to do this as there are already at least a couple of ways to do this interactively:

1. Toggle on Annotations under the Post View on the Post Processing Navigator. The min and max values are automatically flagged by an annotation in the graphics window.
  2. Use Identify. Select the entire model (or at least the region of interest). The min, max, sum and average are available in the Identify dialog, along with options to write more detailed information to the listing window, text file or excel spreadsheet.

Re: NX Open c#: how can i get from my solution (simulation) the maximum value?

Experimenter
Experimenter

Yes, but i need the value in my c# enviroment. How can i ask for it? https://docs.plm.automation.siemens.com/data_services/resources/nx/11/nx_api/custom/en_US/open_java_...

i need the command for my max. stress value of my model. thx