I am trying to create a visual studio project for NXopen customization.
Here are the following steps that I tried.
1. Launched Visual Studio 2012.
(New Project Wizard gets opened)
3. Selected "NX10 NXOpen C++ Wizard". Used the default project and solution name and pressed OK.
4. In Application Settings, clicked on "An internal application that can be activated from an NX session (DLL)".
5. Checked on the "Explicitly (ufusr)" option and click on Finish.
6. Ideally the project should get created, but I am seeing the New Project Wizard still opened.
Do you also see the same thing?