Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

NX10 Custom

I've been running NX9 custom for quite some time now and I'm migrating to NX10.

For the most part I'm the only user. Our other seat is rarely used. I use NXcustom mainly to keep things the same on all the workstations. no mater which one I log into.

i've installed NX10 and patched to latest level, but when I launch it via the .bat file I don't see my previous role( nx9)

Whats the easiest way to do so?

I've got my reuse library, templates,customer defaults and roles that i'd like to keep if possible.

Rob Newcomb, CAD/CNC/Simulation manager
Elmhirst Industries, Specializing in Prototype sheet metal stampings and assemblies

Production: NX 11.0.2.7 / Autoform r7 /WorkNC 2017 r2
Testing:NX12 EAP
PC: Rave Cadbeast: Intel(R) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.GHz /32gb ram /NVIDIA Quadro K2200 on Win10 Pro
2 REPLIES

Re: NX10 Custom

Ok, I've got everything except an old custom .tbr that i"ve added to the home tab on my ribbon.

It loads the original toolbar, not the one i have added commands to via the new customizing option in NX9.

Is there a way to convert it? or do I just make one up completely using the newer tools so it will be forward compatible?

Rob Newcomb, CAD/CNC/Simulation manager
Elmhirst Industries, Specializing in Prototype sheet metal stampings and assemblies

Production: NX 11.0.2.7 / Autoform r7 /WorkNC 2017 r2
Testing:NX12 EAP
PC: Rave Cadbeast: Intel(R) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.GHz /32gb ram /NVIDIA Quadro K2200 on Win10 Pro

Re: NX10 Custom

When you customize interactiively it does not ecord the changes in the tbr file - rather it stores them in the ?(user.mtx or registry)?

If you want to use a tbr file, create a new one, and edit the tbr file as needed.

Or else just customize interactively.

Ken

Ken Akerboom Sr CAx Systems Engr, Moog, Inc.
Production: NX10.0.3.5 MP5 + patch/TC11.2
I'd rather be e-steemed than e-diseaseled