Since the update I'm now having a problem with nxobject.getuserattributes() and nxobject.hasuserattirbute() functions
If I try and call them whilst running a nxopen .dll file I get the following type of error:
System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'XJA_NXOBJECT_has_user_attribute' in DLL 'libocc'. at NXOpen.NXObject.JA_NXOBJECT_has_user_attribute(Tag objectTag, IntPtr title, AttributeType type, Int32 index, Boolean& hasAttri bute) at NXOpen.NXObject.HasUserAttribute(String title, AttributeType type, Int32 index)
If I run the equivalent code as a jounal file it works as expected.
I have created a new project for my code, am using vb.net 4.5.1, with the nx11 nxopen.dll files.
The problem was related to me using nxopen.dll files in the wrong location.
They moved on my installation from the previous version, so I just added references to the first instances of them that I found whilst searching my installation directory. On my installation if I used the files stored in NX\110\NXBIN\managed it worked.