Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Solved! Go to solution

Operation Work Instruction

Hello

I tried to make a custom work instruction. I found a good description in the NX10 Documentation. But at the end i fail...  Does anybody did a custom work instruction?

I work with NX 10.0.3.5 MP08

Here are the pictures from the doc wich i used to make the custom template:

2017-03-30_21h49_31.png

2017-03-30_21h49_38.png

2017-03-30_21h49_45.png 

I think my error is at the end by saving and publish the file...

2017-03-30_21h52_37.png 

2017-03-30_21h55_29.png

If i start NX there ist this error:

2017-03-30_21h57_59.png

If i turn off the Preview the error pops up if i want to pubish the work instruction.

I dont understand exactly the log file...

>>>> Error code  1770010 caught in file "o:\ugnx1003\ip5\src\camsmom\no\ind\mom_tcl_tclex.c" at line number 2104
Fehlercode 1770010: MOM_TCL: Can not execute command.; TCL error couldn't change working directory to "C:\PLM\nx10_reinach\MACH\custom\owi\owi_custom_template_tool_list_by_name_files": no such file or directory returned when executing command MOM_End_Part_Documentation, errorInfo = couldn't change working directory to "C:\PLM\nx10_reinach\MACH\custom\owi\owi_custom_template_tool_list_by_name_files": no such file or directory
    while executing
"cd "[file rootname $ex_doc_template_file]_files""
    (proced
*** EXCEPTION: Error code  1770010 in line 933 of o:\ugnx1003\ip5\src\camsmom\no\ind\mom_tcl_definitions.c at Thu Mar 30 21:57:53 2017 Mitteleuropäische Sommerzeit
+++ TCL error Fehlercode 1770010: MOM_TCL: Can not execute command.; TCL error couldn't change working directory to "C:\PLM\nx10_reinach\MACH\custom\owi\owi_custom_template_tool_list_by_name_files": no such file or directory returned when executing command MOM_End_Part_Documentation, errorInfo = couldn't change working directory to "C:\PLM\nx10_reinach\MACH\custom\owi\owi_custom_template_tool_list_by_name_files": no such file or directory
    while executing
"cd "[file rootname $ex_doc_template_file]_files""
    (proced returned when executing command MOM_do_template_file "C:\\PLM\\nx10_reinach\\MACH\\custom\\owi\\owi_excel.tpl", errorInfo = Fehlercode 1770010: MOM_TCL: Can not execute command.; TCL error couldn't change working directory to "C:\PLM\nx10_reinach\MACH\custom\owi\owi_custom_template_tool_list_by_name_files": no such file or directory returned when executing command MOM_End_Part_Documentation, errorInfo = couldn't change working directory to "C:\PLM\nx10_reinach\MACH\custom\

I hope sombody can help me...

Thank you very much for every information you got for me.

Best regards

4 REPLIES
Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bernhard_Swiss
‎03-31-2017 10:41 AM

Re: Operation Work Instruction

Dies the directory C:\PLM\nx10_reinach\MACH\custom\owi\owi_custom_template_tool_list_by_name_files exist?

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens

You are right 

This folder is not existing...

I thought that the folder, which created itself is enough... i created an empty folder with the correct name and it works properly

2017-03-31_16h23_13.png

Thank you very much for your help

German Micro-Schrott Office creates German folder names, but NX expects English folder names.

With the Excel-Garbage you will always have to rename the "_Dateien" folder to "_files" to make things work.

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX11.0 EAP, NX12.0 EAP

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community

Thats true.

I did not expect excel would change the folder-ending in case of the languagesettings...

I hope this posts helps other users with the same problem.

Best regards from Switzerland