Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Panel creation inside a panel in NX9....

Hi,

Can anyone tell me is this possible to create a panel inside a panel in NXOpen with c++ environment. If possible please let me know how???

5 REPLIES

Re: Panel creation inside a panel in NX9....

What do you mean by a panel?

In general, if you can create a "panel" interactively, you should be able to do the same with NX Open. Start by recording a journal of the steps required to create it interactively.

If I created a panel using Block UI styler and add some action buttons on it and created some other panel by the same method. Now I wants that if click the acction button on the first panel it will open the second panel.And if press the OK button on second panel all the data attached with the second will come to the first one.

Hope you understand my query.

Please reply.

Thanks

So you are building one dialog, that would open another dialog on the push of a button.

Why can't you just use one single dialog?

It is much easier to only handle one dialog.

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX11.0 EAP, NX12.0 EAP

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community

Hi,

Thanks for the reply

I am totally agree that it is very easy to create one dialogue but my application is like that so I have to create dialogue inside dialogue. Please help if possible. 

NX has been evolving away from this dialog spawning dialog paradigm for many releases now (starting with NX 4 when the Block Styler was introduced).

The preferred way to handle this would be to use some of the more advanced layout options: Tab Control; Explorer; Wizard.