I have been trying to get IntelliSense to work in my Python NX Open program, but with no success. This is what I did.
1. Installed Python 3.6.1 64 Bit ( I tried with 3.7.1 too during my first attempt. 3.6.1 is my last attempt as 3.6.1 is mentioned in NX Documentation)
2. Installed Eclipse 2019-03 Version. eclipse-jee-2019-03-R-win32-x86_64.zip ( Also tried with 2018-12)
4. Added set UGII_BASE_DIR=<base dir for NX install> & set PYTHONPATH=%UGII_BASE_DIR%\nxbin\python variables.
5. Added NXPython Interpreter as shown in the image ( Libraries including Pydevd.py,nxbin/python, All python installation folders)
6. Changed the Eclipse perspective to PyDev
7. Created new PyDev Project.
8. Added new PyModule to create PY file.
9. Typed the following
Created on Mar 27, 2019
theSession = NXOpen.Session().GetSession();
It doesn't give me any IntelliSense. As well as it says "Undefined variable from Importession" for Session().
Please let me know how to set my Eclipse to write Python programs. I am new to Python and have been tried set up, but with no success.
Note: 2 images will be attached.
I am trying to use eclipse with NXOpen with python. and I justed the same question in the forum. Did you solved the issue? can you please share if you did?