cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Title banner of the NX ressource bar "Web Browser" is overly large! please reduce its height!

Creator
Creator

Hi, could you reduce the height of the title banner of the web browser? It take ahlf the screen height.NX10 Web Browser title banner, too large!NX10 Web Browser title banner, too large!

Cyril
4 REPLIES

Re: Title banner of the NX ressource bar "Web Browser" is overly large! please reduce its

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

There is no problem with a regular browser, like Firefox 52.0.2

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX11.0 EAP, NX12.0 EAP

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community

Re: Title banner of the NX ressource bar "Web Browser" is overly large! please reduce its

Creator
Creator
Dear Stefan, I understand that. But as you may have read I am talking about the integrated browser in NX10. Can we change the integrated browser to a Firefox like in NX? best regards,
Cyril
Highlighted

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

The NX internal browser is based on IE, I think. I haven't been able to duplicate the problem in IE too.

You will have to report this problem to GTAC, since the web page is working correctly with any browser and the NX development team must correct their implementation of the browser.

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX11.0 EAP, NX12.0 EAP

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community

This is unique to the NX internal browser, so I reportd this as PR  8809772.  

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens