Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the nx9.0 cannot execute the java.class file

Experimenter
Experimenter

i am a real   starter using java programming to redevelop nx. the problems were just so bothering!!

1. when i tried to execute an class file,  at first the error shows that it cannot found jvm , it said i need to set environment variables to where jvm is or using function" override java variables" to set,,so i entered the D:\progam files\java\jdk1.8.0_20\jre\bin\server   in it and than tried again.  
  2. but this time it shows it cannot find the java class that assigned ......i have already add "nxopen.jar" to clathpath environment variable and create an "ugii_java_home" ,,,,,,,but it didnot work.....

anyone know where the problem is ?  or just how could i execute a .class file in nxopen ,  what steps should I take to make it work,,thank you very much

4 REPLIES

Re: the nx9.0 cannot execute the java.class file

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

Experimenter
Experimenter

thks !! i 'll read it carefully, 

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Check the NX Release Notes for the version of NX you are using to see what version of Java is supported.  I am not aware of any released version of NX that uses Java 8.

Also, do you have the NX Open Toolkits Author license?  If you do, you can sign a .jar file with the signjar utility.  You cannot sign class files, but they should run if they can find the appropriate author license.

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

I just set  UGII_JVM_LIBRARY_DIR=C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_20\bin\server in NX Open Java Parameters and it worked for me.

try setting "UGII_JVM_OPTIONS=-Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket, address=8001,server=y,suspend=n" under NX Open Java Parameters and see that works.

Also please provide the exact error.