Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Changin sheet metal material table

Phenom
Phenom

Hi,

after some feedback from manufacturing department I've edited the sheet_metal_material_table.csv to obtain a better flat pattern calculation. The edit was done on NX closed, but when I openend the part, the flat pattern doens't update. The update was performed with Menù->Tool->Update->Update for External Exchange. Doesn't exist an auto-update ?

I know that on NX 12 there is a string to put in the sheet_metal_material_table.csv to indicate that the table is changed, but I didn't test it.

Anyway, I'm on NX 11.02, there is setting that help final user have flange updated on the last sheet_metal_material_table.csv ?

Actually I don't know nothing apart to customize the open menu file that perform an Update for External Exchange.

Thank you...

Using NX 11 / RuleDesigner PDM

1 REPLY

Re: Changin sheet metal material table

Siemens Experimenter Siemens Experimenter
Siemens Experimenter

Hi

Highlighted

Changin sheet metal material table

Phenom
Phenom

Hi,

after some feedback from manufacturing department I've edited the sheet_metal_material_table.csv to obtain a better flat pattern calculation. The edit was done on NX closed, but when I openend the part, the flat pattern doens't update. The update was performed with Menù->Tool->Update->Update for External Exchange. Doesn't exist an auto-update ?

I know that on NX 12 there is a string to put in the sheet_metal_material_table.csv to indicate that the table is changed, but I didn't test it.

Anyway, I'm on NX 11.02, there is setting that help final user have flange updated on the last sheet_metal_material_table.csv ?

Actually I don't know nothing apart to customize the open menu file that perform an Update for External Exchange.

Thank you...

Using NX 11 / RuleDesigner PDM

NX Sheet Metal
NX Sheet Metal

This group is dedicated to the discussion of Sheet Metal in NX.

Members (75)