Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Pattern holes and flat size

Pioneer
Pioneer

This topic is about NX flat pattern and the need to include averything in it. But at the same time having the option to define different types of holes as separate layers. Also to get the center mark for holes in the flat pattern with some intelligence.

I attach a document with some information and hope to provoke many comments. To me it would make sense to be able to group different types of holes with a different layer. Also to have the option to include centermarks for that type if so chosen. I did not spend too much time with this document so all rights reserved to all typos.

-Nicolas

Highlighted

Pattern holes and flat size

Pioneer
Pioneer

This topic is about NX flat pattern and the need to include averything in it. But at the same time having the option to define different types of holes as separate layers. Also to get the center mark for holes in the flat pattern with some intelligence.

I attach a document with some information and hope to provoke many comments. To me it would make sense to be able to group different types of holes with a different layer. Also to have the option to include centermarks for that type if so chosen. I did not spend too much time with this document so all rights reserved to all typos.

-Nicolas

NX Sheet Metal
NX Sheet Metal

This group is dedicated to the discussion of Sheet Metal in NX.

Members (85)