cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Model-based Definition Survey

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello,

My name is Shawn Ruemler, and I am a graduate student at Purdue University.  I need some help with a research project I am conducting for my master's thesis.  If you have time, please consider taking a fairly short survey for me.

This research study will gather information regarding Model-based Definition (MBD) within engineering/manufacturing environments to help identify efficiency when using MBD datasets in the production process.

This research will analyze two different MBD datasets in an attempt to see which is more efficient.  The term “efficiency” for this research refers to utilizing less time and less rework in the production process when using MBD datasets.  Before utilizing resources to conduct a test of the two different modeling methods, a survey of industry professionals will be done to collect their opinions about which technique is better. 

Your feedback for this survey is greatly appreciated.  Please answer the questions honestly and to the best of your ability.  This survey is completely optional, and the participant may end the survey at any time with no penalty.  All answers will remain confidential, with results only reported in aggregate form.

Link to the survey:  https://purdue.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cMDLIJfoESjs8br

This research is being conducted through Dr. Nathan Hartman and Purdue University’s Product Lifecycle Management Center.  Your answers will be kept confidential, and you may end the survey at any time with no penalty.  If you have any questions, please contact Nathan Hartman at nhartman@purdue.edu or by phone at 1-765-496-6104.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Shawn