cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read here before posting

Community Admin Community Admin
Community Admin

Welcome to the Siemens PLM Community Off Topic Board! This area is for all those topics that don't quite fit into one our established areas but are related to the CAD, CAM, CAE, PDM, PLM Industry, this is your place! Want to talk about 3D printing, this is your place. Want to talk about something completely unrelated, you found the right location!

Thank you for participating in the Community and following the Community RulesSmiley Very Happy

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
6 REPLIES

Re: Read here before posting

Pioneer
Pioneer
Hi Susan, can we talk about the differences between competitor products and that of Siemens PLM?
Tim
For the responsibility, an Engineer's pay is a joke.

Community Admin

Hi @Tim63 

Thanks for your question, we appreciate you checking with us. As long as the content follows the rules of the community, there is no issue talking about competitive products and Siemens PLM Software either here or within the respective product boards. 

Thanks for checking (and your contributions to the Community!)

Susan

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Experimenter
Experimenter
I can not find the location to post a 2D Drafting question. Please lead me to that location
Thanks, Wayne
PS Where do I find the reply?

Community Admin

Hi @WayneDoyle,

If you're looking for NX 2D Drafting, that forum is here: http://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/NX-Design-Forum/bd-p/NXDesignForum

If you're looking for Solid Edge 2D Drafting, that forum is here: http://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/Solid-Edge-2D-Drafting-Forum/bd-p/SolidEdge-2D-Drafti...

I'm not sure what you mean by your last question. Can you please clarify?

Thanks!

Katie

If you find my post helpful, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".

Siemens Experimenter Siemens Experimenter
Siemens Experimenter

Hi Susan,

Can we discuss about out product features are technical details here?

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjit Kumar MIshra

Community Admin

Hi @sanjit,

Discussions about product features and technical details should take place in the appropriate product area of the Community. If you tell me which product you'd like to discuss, I can point you in the right direction.

The specific area of the Community we're talking in right now is for "off topic" discussions - so questions like this, random thoughts, anything non-Siemens.

Does that help?

Katie

If you find my post helpful, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".