Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Retiring

All,
After nearly 40 years in the aerospace manufacturing, CAD/CAM and PLM industries, 25 of which was spent with the various iterations of this company (McDonnell Douglas / EDS owned by GM / EDS independent / Unigraphics Solutions / EDS / UGS owned by venture capitalists / Siemens), I’ve announced my retirement from Siemens PLM Software, effective Monday May 5th.

It's been a pleasure interactng wth everyone on what started out as the BBS over the past 25 years.
For those of you that use NXcustom, I've handed off development and maintanence to Gerrit Koelewijn at Siemens PLM in the Netherlands. Gerrit is an excellant steward of NXcustom and has helped guide its development over the years.
Kind regards,
10 REPLIES

Re: Retiring

May you have a long & happy retirement, filled with days where you wonder how you ever found time to go to work :-)
Thanks for UGcustom & all the help over the years...
Ken
Ken Akerboom Sr CAx Systems Engr, Moog, Inc.
Production: NX10.0.3.5 MP5 + patch/TC11.2
I'd rather be e-steemed than e-diseaseled

May you have a healthy and long retirement; enjoy going fishing, sailing, golfing, whatever excites you. Thank you for all your help and support over the years participating and running the BBS!!!

Rob,
I personally think the NX world won't be the same without you. Been using your customisations in one form or another for over 15 years and they've always given me ideas on how to do things better.
Hope you enjoy your retirement.
Anthony Galante - Senior Support Engineer - PhoenxPLM (Australia & New Zealand Siemens Solutions Partner)
http://www.phoenxplm.com.au/email/2014_signature/signature_videoCenter.jpg

Have a great and relaxed retirement Smiley Wink
Wishing you all the best ...
Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX11.0 EAP, NX12.0 EAP

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community

Thanks to all the BBS die hards that responded within this forum. Your well wishes are most welcome.
Thanks also to the lurkers who silently support the rest of us.
If you read and/or participate in any of these or other forums, you are doing good work that is above and beyond what is expected of you.
Kind regards,
Rob

I agree and the leading global Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) strategic organization at Dassault Systèmes’ (DS), prior to that he was at IBM PLM, and was a founding partner in the US office of the data management company SmarTeam. Thanks

Not sure where this last reply is coming from? Although I was a Catia user more than 30 years ago, I was never employed by Dassault Systemes, IBM or SmarTeam.

Recently been doing a little lurking in these forums :-)

RobC

If any of the Dev's see this, it might be a good idea to let old account display at least the name after they have been removed/retired

Kind regards,

Thomas Musters, Virtual Reality development for Design & Engineering, ASML

Production: {NX9, VisMockup, Unity}

Development: {C#, Java, VB} Testing: {-none-}

Happy retirement, than.