Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Golf outing

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Does anyone know the details for transportation to/from the outing this year? The outing page says details will be sent out closer to the date, we are just a few days away.

I'm interested to know where we should be meeting since there are a bunch of hotels (or if we should be transporting ourselves).

Looking forward to it, everyone that I've talked to that has played the course says it's great.

1 REPLY

Re: Golf outing

PLM World Member Creator PLM World Member Creator
PLM World Member Creator

Thanks for reaching out! Pairings are being finalized today and you should receive a confirmation email with full details no later than tomorrow. Please email me at knortrup@plmworld.org if you run into any further questions. 

Thank you, 

Kati

Highlighted

Golf outing

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Does anyone know the details for transportation to/from the outing this year? The outing page says details will be sent out closer to the date, we are just a few days away.

I'm interested to know where we should be meeting since there are a bunch of hotels (or if we should be transporting ourselves).

Looking forward to it, everyone that I've talked to that has played the course says it's great.

PLM CONX 2017 Event Group
PLM CONX 2017 Event Group

Join this public group to stay updated on all things PLMCONX 2017! Post your questions for the team, share your ideas for content, or connect with others about the event.

Members (62)