Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Nice to meet you! Now, I need to know what you want!

IMG_0334.JPG

Hello PLM World community,

After five months on the job as your Community Engagement Strategist, and being knee deep in RUG season through November 17, it is finally time for me to make an official introduction.

I won’t bore you with my complete resume. Short version; I’ve worked in industries that range from baseball to beef to books. I was happy to join the PLM World team at the end of June and, as my job title indicates, I’m here to engage the PLM World community--YOU. I look forward to getting to know as many of you as possible. This community is a way for us to communicate. However, as the old cliché goes, I need you to help me…. help you.

What would you like to gain from being a part of this PLM World online tool? I would like to know what you are interested in seeing in the form of content, news, promotions, contests, polls, etc.?

Please send me your ideas! If you respond by Friday, December 9, I will randomly choose one of you to win a $25 Amazon gift card. Just in time for the holidays! I’m not trying to buy your involvement...ok, maybe I am just a little bit.

I look forward to hearing from you and, more importantly, working with you.

Please feel free to reach out to me any time with questions, concerns or ideas at ewander@plmworld.org

Thank you.

Erin Wander

PLM World