cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLM World - Nate Hartman receives professorship

PLM World Member Valued Contributor PLM World Member Valued Contributor
PLM World Member Valued Contributor

Hartman photo.jpg

PLM World is proud to announce the professorship of board Vice Chairman, Nate Hartman.

The Purdue University Board of Trustees announced the news on August 26. Nate is the professor and associate head of the Department of Computer Graphics Technology and director of the Purdue Product Lifecycle Management Center of Excellence. PLM World benefits from his industry expertise as the organization promotes the collaboration and dialogue among Siemens software users across the country.

http://www.purdue.edu/newsroom/releases/2016/Q3/trustees-ratify-4-named,-distinguished-professorship...

2 REPLIES

Re: PLM World - Nate Hartman receives professorship

PLM World Member Valued Contributor PLM World Member Valued Contributor
PLM World Member Valued Contributor

On behalf of the entire Board of Directors and staff team at PLM World, we offer our most heartfelt congratulations to Nate. We are honoured to have Nate as our vice-chairman and appreciate his many contributions to our Siemens PLM user community.

Mark Halbish
Technical Director - PLM World

Join the PLM World independent user group discussion Now!

Re: PLM World - Nate Hartman receives professorship

PLM World Member Creator PLM World Member Creator
PLM World Member Creator

Thank you, Mark and all of the PLM World team. To receive an endowed professorship is something I never thought I would achieve in my career, but am most grateful that I have. The fact that it is was made possible through the generosity of the Dauch family makes it even better given the role that I play here at Purdue in manufacturing. And many thanks to all of the folks that heve helped me along the way.

Much appreciated.

Nate